The Side Walk Slam: Thoughts on the upcoming RAW

Monday, July 4, 2011

Thoughts on the upcoming RAW

Now considering RAW is taped, and I know whats going to happen I will not try to spoil it for the rest of you. However I will say they could already be dropping the ball on their golden moment last week. The thing about the WWE is they will stumble upon greatness, and instead of handling it with kids gloves , they always seem to have this ability to over kill everything to the point of non belief. Sometimes they should take 2 steps back before they take their step forward. Now I am sure if you are someone who is actually reading this , its safe to assume we all know its a work. But there are millions who watch WWE who are not smart to the business. Its their money they want , the thing is if I were WWE , I would have CM punk leave, winning that belt, only to later return. Have him show up with it to an ROH event, that would get the people talking. If he simply just losses the match, then all this was for nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment