The Side Walk Slam: Percy Pringle AKA Paul Bearer Twitter Bashing

Monday, July 4, 2011

Percy Pringle AKA Paul Bearer Twitter Bashing

So Percy or who ever runs his twitter made a statement today I had to respond too . He said and I quote:

Wonder why wrestling talents don't do TWITTER and FB. Read some of these idiotic questions and statements, that should answer your question.

Well Paul / Percy What you may consider idiotic in your eyes may not be the same in others, Good or Bad these fans made you.  These are the fans that go to see you at conventions, pay to have the pictures signed. What I really fucken hate about wrestlers on Twitter Paul, just too add my 2 cents in, is how they go on and bash the fans who pay their bills. Good or bad fans come in all shapes and sizes , Good feedback or negative, it doesn't matter. If you can't realize that we the fans are the MOST IMPORTANT part of your business then you do not know as much on wrestling as I had thought. But hey that's ok, only have tweets that you like to read, and fuck the rest right? How real is that?

So anyways I responded to his tweet and he again tweeted about me, ( thanks for the mention BTW ) he said and I quote:

Just block them... it's fairly easy. Just like THESIDEWALKSLAM is getting ready to find out.

Really? Really? All because I said and again I quote : its very clear when dealing with millions of people on the net one will get the good with the bad

now really? is that worth blocking me for? WOW what a horrible thing I said there. If he is that touchy then he really doesn't belong on Twitter and should remove himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment