The Side Walk Slam: SMith Hart answers on CENA and PUNK

Thursday, July 14, 2011

SMith Hart answers on CENA and PUNK


Let me Say the Smith Hart has been very cool to me on Facebook, and unlike others he does respond. I never take alot of his time and I do not bug him but once in a while I throw him a question and he always seems interested in answering  Tonight i had asked him what do u think will be the outcome of the Cena VS Punk match?

He answered with : Ive already been privied to the ending, so I will just say, stay tuned as it is worth watching and not spoiling.

Thats very cool and he has got me interested , cause I know he is not shy saying what he believes when it comes to pro wrestling these days.  Thanks again Mr Hart.

1 comment:

  1. I receive a comment on my small piece here on SMith HArt it read:

    Ric said...

    Smith Hart is a dead beat dad. He is wanted in the province of Alberta for unpaid child support.

    http://justice.alberta.ca/programs_services/families/mep/Pages/HelpusFind-ListofDebtorsbyRegion.aspx#calgary

    I have submitted this site to get his picture updated . thanks

    I brought this to Smith's Attention and he asked me to quote him :

    It is a long standing error & fragrant lack of communication on the part of maintenance enforcement of Alberta discriminating against a thrice-widowed single male parent. The Government of Alberta illegally kidnapped my 2 youngest sons precipitating the needless deaths of their respective young mothers. Thanks, by the way, DIC, for butting into MY business as I`ve wanted to share the stink of the corruption of Alberta Family S.S. (Social Services) "system" with the universe for a long time.

    Smith Hart

    ReplyDelete