The Side Walk Slam: My TNA DESTINATION X PPV Picks:

Sunday, July 10, 2011

My TNA DESTINATION X PPV Picks:

Here we are again , its PPV time. I got to tell you I am really looking forward to DESTINATION X. The return of the 6 sided ring, the X Division getting the spot light, its cool. I like many people started watching TNA because of the X - Division, back when I had to watch the shows online. TNA has a real chance here to revive what brought them to the dance in the first place. So here are my picks for the night:

The X Division Contract Match : Zema Ion, Jack Evans, Austin Aries, and Low - KI , all I can say here is wow, this is what the X - Division is all about is this match right here. Not knowing any of these wrestlers very well this match honestly could go in about 50 different directions , but to pick a winner i will have to go with the guy that has the most name power and has put in his time at ROH and is looking for the next level. Austin Aries for the W.

Samoa Joe vs Kazarian : This match could be the one that may steal the night, but I kinda feel that way about all of them. Simply put every PPV that Joe is on, I always pick him, tonight is no different, they have buried him for so long he needs that PPV win, I see it happening tonight. Joe for the W.

Rob Van Dam vs Jerry Lynn : Classic match that we were supposed ot have during the TNA / ECW event but never happened, but now we get it. AND watching last week it really looks like Jerry Lynn can still go. If we are going to have a clear cut winner here though I will put my money on RVD as he has a contract there and I think Lynn is one night only. RVD for the W.

The Return Of The Ultimate X Match : Robbie E , Alex Shelly , Amazing Red and Shannon Moore take on on of the most dangerous matches TNA has to offer with the Ultimate X. Spot fest for sure , hard to call but just looking at who is involved I see the biggest name here being Alex Shelly and since Sabin is out they need to do something with him , so I for see Alex going over. Alex Shelly for the W.

Christopher Daniels vs AJ Styles : Well I think this will be the best match on the card tonight, and I think we will see a Daniel heel turn which will put him over and set up a feud for the next while. Daniels for the W.

Brian Kendrick vs. (c) Abyss : If they want to do right, if they want to make this all worth while, Kendrick MUST win, he MUST. Other wise Abyss with that belt is a mockery of the X - Division. How Kendrick is going to win I have no idea. But he needs that belt , he deserves that belt. Brain Kendrick for the W.

Those are my picks , let me know what yours are right here or on twitter @thesidewalkslam , take care , spike your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment