The Side Walk Slam: Karma is a bitch isn't it boys ??? hahahaha

Monday, July 18, 2011

Karma is a bitch isn't it boys ??? hahahaha

HAHAHAHAHAHA JTV finally put an end to Wrestledope, and I can't say I am sad to see them go. You know , I went out of my way to support their show as I saw them as the underdog. But their attitude towards me was fucken bullshit. They want to be a fucken asshole to me , well I can return the favor. See boys I do believe in every word I have said, your show was only successful due to the people who took part in it. People such as my self and others. I fucken placed your vids on my site , and regardless of what you think of this site , people do come here and they do check things out. In fact I know you guys visit the site about once a week. So you were getting exposure. Not only that I would offer insight that i do not think you were getting from anyone else when I took part in your show. And for you to delete the links that not only were pointing people to your vids  but you went ahead and lied to me about it. The guy who did nothing but brag you faggots up. Well as the title says dicksmacks, Karma is a bitch , suck on that suckers.

No comments:

Post a Comment