The Side Walk Slam: Z! True Long Island Story Episode # 16

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Z! True Long Island Story Episode # 16



Credit :

Man, This guy cracks me up, he has made himself star using Youtube, smart not including funny as hell.  Last year I would've had this guy on the chopping block , how foolish was that? He has done what Matt Hardy attempted to do , keeping himself in the mix. Now I am sure the WWE is in on this, they seem to have a tight rein on things unlike TNA, where they say anything. Man I even be down for a Cena and Ryder team up on Raw, that how bad this man needs to be on TV. Now that I think about it that would get over BIG TIME. Vince should take care and spike his hair , and give this clear talented star his much deserved push.


Drifter

No comments:

Post a Comment