The Side Walk Slam: So just who won WWE Tough Enough ?

Monday, June 6, 2011

So just who won WWE Tough Enough ?



His name is Silent Rage, Big Andy. The dark horse, I just like to take this time and say I called it. Luke has all it takes but we could only have one, and after what I saw in FCW it looked liked to me Andy gave Bill a run for his money. It will be interesting to see where Andy goes from here. Is it FCW, does he wrestle on superstars or does he hit one of the 2 bigger shows? Heel or Face? Will they call him Silent Rage or change his name? Who will he work with? And how will he be received in the back? What factors were used when choosing him? 


Now that the show is over I am sure all the behind the scenes truth will come out, I am sure Luke will have nothing good to say. But if I was Luke I wouldn't worry, sometimes the runners up have more success then the winners themselves. Its the WWE , anything can happen.

Drifter

No comments:

Post a Comment