The Side Walk Slam: My thoughts on the Warrior Shoot Video 2011

Saturday, June 18, 2011

My thoughts on the Warrior Shoot Video 2011

So Warrior released his long awaited shoot video on one Hulk Hogan. Now from what I see from the people I follow on Twitter , it was a fail. But I don't think so, I am not sure what people were expecting, but it was exactly what I thought it would be. It was dirty laundry , now I can't say all that warrior was going on about is true, I don't know, I was not there. But I can tell you this even if 50% of what that man says is true, then it really paints Hogan in a bad light. Now I like Hogan, as an entertainer, not sure what the man is like in person. But I think I have to agree with Warrior when it comes down to the whole Macho Man situation. Its no secret the 2 were on the outs for many years, and if they truly did patch things up it certainly didn't seem like it , Hogan buried the Macho man in that sit down interview. He put so many knives in his back he would never be able to pull them all out. As far as Hogan's sex life , who cares. What warriors video did for me was show that were all human, no matter how much money one has, we all fall to the same sins.All he did was point them out.

Drifter

No comments:

Post a Comment