The Side Walk Slam: My Impact / TNA Slammiversary IX thought and predtictions

Saturday, June 11, 2011

My Impact / TNA Slammiversary IX thought and predtictions

First I just want to say I am not excited over the PPV but I am never excited for TNA period. I was at one point , a few years ago, but I must say they really fucked up and went exactly the wrong way with the company. I still watch so I can give my 2 cents worth, and in the hopes they will do something that will make me say " OK Now I get it, " A long show I know, but if I was booking this show , this is how it would go....

Matt Morgan vs. Scott Steiner

Normally here I would say give Matt the push. They always push him for a bit and pull him back. They try to do something with him but never really go further with anything. Now that being said and as much as I hate to be the one to say hold him back again, at this point I put Steiner over. They need more main event players and I seen Scott as a main eventer before and they can do it again if they were to build him right and use his strengths. I make it a good 10 ti 15 min match but not longer then that. But I would also have a clean pin here.

Steiner for the win

Crimson vs. Samoa Joe

Now I hears rumors that Crimson goes over, as he need a big win to keep running with the streak. I mean come on, the guy is OK but Goldberg he is not. SO the question is not if but when does this streak end. I mean I can understand then tying to see if magic can be casted once again but its really doing nothing for me. And then you have Joe , who needs a big W bad, like real bad. If they ever want ot build Joe up the way he should , they give him the win. Let Joe be the one that ends the streak and start pushing him hard.

Joe for the win

LAST MAN STANDING
Bully Ray vs. AJ Styles


Well I love Bully Ray, I think the gimmick is prefect. It was truly a great way to get him over as a singles wrestler. But AJ is the company man or he is supposed to be. AJ needs the win to once again place him in a main event spotlight, if he looses it does nothing for him at all, where bully Ray can just keep doing what he is doing and make his excuses.

AJ for the win.

KNOCKOUTS CHAMPIONSHIP
Angelina Love vs. Champion Mickie James


OK, one who cares? I hate this Winter / Angelina story line, and Mickie James comes across to me as such yesterdays news. I don;t but if I had to pick a winner I will go against the grain and says Love with help form Winter,

Angelina for the win

TNA WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIPS
British Invasion vs. Champions James Storm & Alex Shelley


I think this one is easy, Beer Money IS breaking up, they have one guy injured. The belts will be dropped here to an actual tag team, and that's one less worry they have.

British Invasion for the Win

X DIVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
Kendrick vs. Champion Abyss vs. Kazarian


Well this one is hard to call, with the 3 they got. If they want ot do the right thing they put Kendrick over and let him be the face of the X-Division for a while. Or they cna go the root of making Abyss the X-division's nightmare. but I will go for Kendrick.

Kendrick for the win

THE FINAL BATTLE
Jeff Jarrett vs. Kurt Angle


The Final battle? Really? Really? Well nothing os final in wrestling but lets go that it is the last match at least for a while, and because its the " Final Battle " well Angle has to go over in true baby face fashion.

Kurt Angle for the win

TNA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP
Mr. Anderson vs. Champion Sting

Well out of all the story lines this one I kinda like. I love Anderson mocking sting, he look good doing it and as truly an ass. I don't think he is going to win though as Sting VS Hogan could still be likely and of course the belt would need to be involved.

Stinger for the win 

No comments:

Post a Comment