The Side Walk Slam: Its all about the Growth

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Its all about the Growth

Like the title says its all about the growth, now this site exist for fun but its not hard to see that there are ads on here.  I do use Google ad-sense, and why not? If what I do on here can bring in any kind of profit then I am all for it. Now I am not saying hey click my ads or anything along those lines. But I do want those hits , I want those viewers , I want those people to like the site on Facebook and I want those who view the site to comment and follow it. Now I know my followers list says 3 but on average I am getting at least 20 page views a day from all over the world, I can see the stats, what you looked at and where you are viewing from.

So I say support me, the site, it can only grow if you help it grow and the way that's done is by social networking. Word of mouth goes along way. Please take the time to follow the blog and not anomalous . Take part in any talks on the go, let me know what you want to see or whats not working for you. The power is in your hands, now I know there are tons of blogs out there but I looked at them, and yes some of them are a bit more professional then mine, but I be hard press to find one that has all the content that I have found. I just added an archive section , hit the drop down box and have a look there is tons of great videos there, shoots, matches, comments etc etc. And hey if you want to take part I am always on the look out for peeps that want to write reviews or give their predictions. 

Thanks again to http://www.wrestlingblogs.org for putting my site on there top 50 wrestling blogs. Its nice to be noticed. 

In closing i just want to say thanks for visiting , keep visiting as I update daily.  Don't search you tube for all that you want to see , I have done that for you, or at last I hope I have. Subscribe, Subscribe Subscribe


Now can you dig that Sucka , Drifter

No comments:

Post a Comment