The Side Walk Slam: My take on Kharma

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

My take on Kharma



So I was going to write bout last night's RAW, but really nothing stood out. It was the same old same old I am used to seeing every week and not worth my time to write out a blow by blow review of the show. The only thing that was interesting was Kong AKA Kharma coming out and telling the world she is with child and will be gone for the next 9 months to a year.

Now WWE could have handle this in a variety of ways, the could have done a angle where she was force to leave, fake an injury or whatever the case may be. I think it was a smart move ot have her come out and tell the truth. We live in a day in age where everyone knows everything anyways, so why hide it. It actually made me a bigger fan of Kharma then I was before.

The only thing that I don't see happening and I could be wrong, is her being back on TV in 9 months. Does one really think after just having a baby you are going to run back on be on the road 250 days a year while your baby is at home?   I can't see it, a baby is a life changing event. Concrats goes out to her. I guess we will see this time next year what ahead for Kharma. Thoughts?

Drifter 

No comments:

Post a Comment