The Side Walk Slam: A look at this weeks WWE Tough Enough May 30th

Monday, May 30, 2011

A look at this weeks WWE Tough Enough May 30th

So let me first say that I write this as Tough Enough is airing, and with that being said .......

So were down to the final 3 in WWE Tough Enough, and soon down to two . Its crunch time , its time to see if all this time we have invested into this " reality " show payoffs. I want to let everyone know though I didn't agree with some of the eliminations in the past.  IE - Matt Cross, however I find they did weed out the weak links. Now with that being said lets have a look at our final three shall we ?

Luke Robinson - Handsome Luke Robinson, has a ring to it don't you think. I don't think Luke himself really needed TE as much as TE kinda needed him. By that I mean from day one it was clear he was ready. He came in shape, he has the skills , he has the look and he has that attitude where you step over people when you need to. I think regardless who wins or looses Luke will be in the WWE sooner then later.

Jeremiah Riggs - Mr MMA himself, the toothless wonder. This is the kind of good nature , good humor guy everyone wants around as your buddy. He has been Luke's sidekick from day one. My question being is that he is? The little dog that jumps and yaps at the big dog? I agree he has learned alot from being as green as grass, but I also agree he is dangerous. He should take his time, learn the craft, and go to the Indy's. He would do well and in 2 years he could be ready.

Andy Leavine - Good old big Andy, Man this guy is a beast, he really is. We finally got to see what Andy could become. Last week I though he was going to tear off Stone cold's head right from his body. Andy has been my dark horse from the beginning. I see a lot I like in Andy, and its not being the big man of the group. Its his honesty, his hart that appeals to me. I see someone who wants it and wants it bad and now is starting to show it. The only question is how long will silent rage be silent?

This show was interesting, I was touched when they were at the children's hospital. I thought the photo shoot looked fun as hell. Its  a shame when I see guys who can't have fun or act. I do it for a joke everyday. To bad wrestling is more then just being able to talk. The skills challenge proved that. I wish we would see more of the day to day training but based on what I did see MMA fell short. And as I write this we learn that he was the one to go home. I feel that was the right call. Were down to Andy and Luke at FCW next week and to me that will be the real showcase. Can't wait to see it.

Drifter

No comments:

Post a Comment